Please contact the office with any changes to your insurance. It is always helpful for us to have this information before your appointment. Our physicians participate in almost every major health plan, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, and Tufts. The following is a list of insurance plans that Weston Pediatrics currently are providers for. Always check with your insurance company to make sure you are aware what is covered and where.
- Aetna/Meritain Health
- Mass General Brigham
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield except:
- Blue Select
- Cigna we accept most Cigna plans except:
- Local Plus network – we do take, but are not a preferred provider. This means you may have a higher out-of-pocket expense. Always check with your insurance company to see what is covered.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan we accept most HPHC plans except
- BIDMC Select
- BMC Select
- Focus Network
- Mass Health we only accept
- PCC Plan
- Mass General Brigham ACO
- Standard Masshealth
- Medicare (we do not take)
- One Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan we accept most Tufts plans except
- Tufts Spirit
- Tufts Health Direct
- Tufts Together
- Tufts Health Public Plans
- United Health Care
If you have questions about your specific health insurance plan, please contact our billing office at 781-899-5636 or your insurance company directly.
Managed care contracts can be complicated, especially for questions about referrals to specialists. Our referral coordinator will be pleased to assist you. Please call her at our main number and ask to speak to her.
Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
When you get emergency care or get treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing.