We have developed a service on the Internet that will help you communicate more effectively with our office. This is called the Mass General Brigham Patient Gateway, and will provide you with access to our office staff and health information using your web browser.
We would like to invite you to participate. By enrolling you can reduce the time you spend on the phone with our office and help us respond more efficiently to your requests.
You must log in when you receive your password to keep your account active.
Patient Gateway features:
- Password-protection—offering secure access to messages and medical information
- Simple, pre-filled forms that streamline your requests for:
- Prescription renewals
- Appointments requests
- Referral authorizations
- Registration updates
- Ability to view health information available in your child’s medical record ages birth–12, and limited access for both you and your teen ages 13–17
- Appointment information (past and upcoming)
- Medication and Allergy data
- Immunization history
- Conditions and procedures
- Lab results and letters
- Radiology Reports
- Health Forms
- Clinician-approved health information in clear, everyday language
To sign up for your child or teenager, please click here to download the authorization form. Please print the form, fill it out, and bring the completed form with you on your visit. The patient representative (parent or guardian) must be present to be signed up. All patients 13 years of age and older must also be present in the office to sign the form.
There is just ONE more thing you need to do. Once you receive your username by email, and temporary access key through the mail, you MUST log in to activate your account.