In order to provide the best possible care and customer service for our existing patients, Weston Pediatric Physicians is pleased to announce the implementation of a walk-in hour for sick visits. This exciting new service is available now!
Important things to know
- Walk-in hours are Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m., with the exception of holidays.
- Patients are seen on a first come, first served basis.
- Walk-in visits are with a Nurse Practitioner or Physician, based on provider availability.
- We will do our very best to accommodate all walk-in patients in a timely manner. Please know, however, there may be times when patient volume results in a wait to be seen.
Scheduled sick visits with a specific provider will continue to be available throughout the day.
What is appropriate for a walk-in visit?
- Conjunctivitis, sore throat, ear pain, fever, rash, minor injury
What is not appropriate for a walk-in visit?
- Head injury/concussion, chronic health problems or concerns. These are best managed by the patient’s primary care physician at a scheduled visit.