Take this family safety quiz:
- Our family has emergency numbers near the phone. We know how to dial 911 in an emergency. Our family knows what to do if someone is choking.
- Our family wears seat belts for EVERY ride. Children under 5 are always in car seats. All children ride in the back-seat.
- Our family wears helmets and other safety gear when biking, rollerblading, skating and skiing.
- Children under 10 years old do not cross busy streets alone.
- Our home has working smoke detectors. We change the batteries when we change our clocks every 6 months. We test the batteries monthly. We have a plan in case of fire.
- Our water heater is set no higher than 120 degrees to prevent burns.
- Our children are ALWAYS watched carefully when in or near water, including pools, bathtubs, toilets and buckets.
- Our children know not to accept gifts, candy or rides from strangers.
- We do not let our baby use a walker.
- If guns are kept in our house, they are locked and ammunition is locked separately. If I see a gun, I will NOT touch it, and I will tell a grown up.
- Our children are protected from falls from windows, stairs and playground equipment.
- If we use a trampoline, we always jump in the middle, jump alone, and do not do flips.
486 Boston Post Road
Weston, Massachusetts 02493